Tuesday, April 11, 2023

2023 March/April Mash-Up


In both March and April, I've tried to take photos for a whole day, but end up missing large chunks. Here's a March/April mash-up.

Mid-March DITL


Super J starts with breakfast


JP has begun making eggs for breakfast every morning for himself and B


The boys hustle to leave the house on time


But they still make it to the bus-- have a great day at school!


CC parent-teacher conference sign-ups are out


Heading to work


A co-worker is suddenly out on medical leave, so I've stepped into his class at the last moment. It's been a busy few weeks!


It's not truly a DITL til there's a photo of the laundry process


B, being funny at dinner

Looking more and more like spring!


The parents leave the kids and attend the last Wednesday Lenten service for 2023
No photos of the bedtime rush when we return home.

And here's April's mini-DITL:

Not-So-Little L did NOT want his photo taken this early


I have leftover Easter quiche bites for breakfast-- delicious!


CC-- we don't play with our breakfast...

Admire our Easter bouquets


Super J gets some morning screen time because it's Spring Break


JP spends time practicing for upcoming NYSSMA solos

Super J is building new and creative robots with Legos


CC and I pose with cheesy smiles

I say goodbye to the kids (they're heading up north to spend time with grandparents!) before heading into work.


Construction on my commute


Make some notes and cross off to-dos between lecturing and office hours with students


At home, we sit on the porch and Pepper enjoys the sunshine with us


JP, master griller of steak and veggies for fajitas

Not pictured-- dinner, then watching a couple shows before going to bed EARLY!
See you in May DITL -- I'll try to complete a whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment