Saturday, September 26, 2020

2020 September DITL: A Day of Virtual Learning

 

A Sunny September day of Virtual Learning!

Little Miss has been waking very early and very grumpy! PBS Kids helps her to re-enter the day.

Super J enjoys his cereal in preparation for a great day at kindergarten!

School in the time of COVID-- daily temperature checks and daily screening questions.

Mama-- dressed. Check

CC-- dressed. Check. She's very excited about having her picture taken!

L and J work together to unload the dishwasher.

I supervise while finally getting my own breakfast.

Meanwhile, Big B is all set up and started his first virtual "class" of the day! Middle school starts very early this year (7:40 am) while the elementary school is delayed (8:45 am).



Since the littles are home for a little while longer, I set them up on another chore.

After L and J are safely on the bus, I head upstairs to my own virtual "office"

I spend most of the morning in 15-min advising meetings with many students.

And have another meeting to attend before lunch. Ben is capably handling the transition between his own classes, but we check in with each other a couple times during the morning.

Lunch time!

Afternoon Zoom

The afternoon passes quickly, and then the kids are home from daycare!


Super J and CC spend some time enjoying the fall sunshine on our swingset.

I take down the laundry after drying all day.

Meanwhile, Daddy is home but stuck in a late meeting. He hangs outside during the meeting, then goes inside to shower.

While Daddy cooks dinner, I fold laundry and kids get screen time.

L is last at the table, and uncertain of me taking his photo.

He retaliates by snapping this one of me.

Tonight is the Middle School Open House. It is dry, and painfully boring.

Evening wrestling!

Time for bed!

Time for reading books.

Goodnight, DITL! See you in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment