Tuesday, December 13, 2022

2022 December DITL: A Busy Monday during the Holiday Season


A Busy December Monday

L thinks it's too early to be awake...

 
CC has yogurt for breakfast while Super J helps unload the dishwasher


Make the kids lunches


Boys catch the bus with our neighbor next door.


Daddy zooms in from picking up donuts for his choir (they had a concert last week) and I drop him at work

We get ourselves ready for the day, including collecting all the Christmas books that need to be returned to the library.

Super J catches the bus (not pictured)

 
CC and I play with the train tracks while waiting for Pre-K to open


We fold some laundry together too

Heading to school!


Organize my day. It's the beginning of Finals Week

The Pathophys final is scheduled for noon. I walk over to the Student Center and catch this truck plowing off the turf from our snowstorm yesterday. 

Also receive this great text-- my car has been acting off, so I took it in to have it evaluated. Good news-- I'm getting a new hybrid battery! Bad news-- I have no idea when it will come.

 
Proctoring the Final Exam


Pick up CC, Daddy, B and L on my way home


L and I immediately turn around and head out to the toy store to do some holiday shopping for siblings. He did a great job selecting toys for his brothers and sister and stayed under budget!


Stop by the Hannaford for dinner items


Daddy has the fireplace glowing when we return home


Daddy gets to work making a fast, delicious dinner

We eat early-- L has basketball practice

After dinner, Super J works on some homework making inferences from photographs

CC falls asleep on top of me while L is at practice. No photos of putting her to bed.
Daddy and L return, and L jumps in the shower

 
Post shower, the big boys emerge from their screens to devour some snacks before bed. They're always hungry!

See you in 2023, DITL!

No comments:

Post a Comment