Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just Like That...

Babyhood is so fleeting, so swift. We were reminded of this fact yesterday, when Little L took his first unassisted steps. We had gone to get his 1-year portraits taken and decided to go earlier than 12 months for the simple fact that he WASN'T walking yet! No sooner had we told the photographer that he should be all set for L staying in the frame, off he went! We were astounded.

(Taken in December--well before L decided to walk!)


Yet another reminder that babyhood and childhood pass so quickly. In just over a month, L will reach his 1st birthday. I can't even believe that we're coming to that point already! I am making a point to really treasure moments from these days because I know that too soon they'll have disappeared and be only memories... I want to make sure I have some awesome memories to look back on.

2 comments:

  1. wow, I feel like he was just born! Love the smiles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems like just yesterday! I don't know if it's 2nd child syndrome or what, but L's 1st year seems to have gone by MUCH more quickly!

      Delete