A November Friday spent working remotely at home
First things first-- BREAKFAST
Super J brings down his post-school change of clothes
Bye, B! Have fun at middle school!
Dressed and ready (?)
This little monkey enjoys jumping on the bed over and over again!
Pack water bottles, masks, and snacks for brothers
Sister CC sits patiently while I brush and fix her hair for the day.
Time to wait for the school bus!
After the bus has picked up the kids, I head into the grocery for a few last-minute items.
Ended up with more than I needed of course
One nice thing about working from home is that I can pick any number of chairs to settle into. Today, it's the living room.
Class happens
Take the computer with me for a working lunch
Then back to my cozy corner for more emails and meetings
When B gets home, I move to the other couch for a few last minute emails
I pick up the littles from daycare, and we spend some time outside in the last few minutes of sunshine
They draw some very elaborate pictures with chalk on the driveway
Daddy gets home, bringing with him the rest of the week's grocery haul
We set up the pizzas to bake in the oven, then enjoy a quick FaceTime with friends
Littles get their wiggles out while we set up for...
Family movie night! Enjoying some classic Star Wars this evening.
Everyone is having a great time stuffing our faces and watching intently. The boys (and CC) are all enjoying the whole Star Wars series-- we watch a movie together every week.
After dinner, the big boys work to clear the sink and start the dishwasher
Then we all run upstairs to get ready for bed.
Teeth brushing happens, along with reading and good night kisses
This little guy is already asleep! Good night, DITL-- see you in December!






























No comments:
Post a Comment