Saturday, October 29, 2022

2022 October DITL: Mash-up


A DITL in which I take photos over the course of two days, stitching them together. Can you guess which photos are from Day 1 versus Day 2?

Littles are eating breakfast and coloring "homework" while I make school lunches

 
Not many photos of the before school rush, but CC does steal my phone at some point and take 1,000 photos from her perspective

 
She practices guitar and piano a little before I log on to my early morning meeting

 
This eats up all the time I usually have to pick up the house in the morning, so...

 
Toys are not picked up this morning and laundry is not delivered. Oh well.


Have a great day at home, Pepper!


CC is ready for another exciting day at Pre-K/Preschool!

 
Drop off CC and load up the podcast for the morning commute

 
Make it into the office for a busy day of meetings, class, and office hours. I put my phone down and don't take any photos for HOURS

 
Time to head home already!


On the drive home


CC is already home and playing with play dough


We have gotten this year's school photo for Super J, so take a quick look at previous year's images. He is a character, that's for certain!

 
Big B works on homework before heading to his very *last* Modified boys soccer game for the season! On Monday, he fell in gym class and hurt his wrist. The orthopedic group recommended a splint, and we have a follow up next Weds. He's doing fairly well, considering it's his dominant hand!


We head to the field and cheer on the boys. They had a great season, finishing with 7 wins, 0 losses, and 2 ties!

A final lap after the game.

VCSD Modified Boys Soccer, 2022

We head home, eat dinner, have showers, and fall into bed. See you in November, DITL!

No comments:

Post a Comment