Thursday, March 31, 2022

2022 March DITL: St. Patrick's Day


An Unsettled St. Patrick's Day

Early morning quiet


Special chocolate Lucky Charms cereal for St. Patrick's Day breakfast! (I tried some, it's terrible.)


Make some lunches (no one gets hot lunch at school on Thursdays)


Bring the middle boys for bus drop-off

 
CC and I have a long morning spent in a waiting room


Because Big B finally got his braces on! We have had to reschedule this appointment twice now (COVID, then snow storm). While his mouth is sore, he's happy to finally start this process!


A small detour on the way home to pick up one of L's presents for his upcoming 11th birthday


Back at home, we let Pepper out of the crate


And make lunch. CC enjoys green grapes and a peanut butter "roll-up" wrap

 
CC heads to nap, I have a couple advising meetings and spend time calling potential new childcare centers


Our daycare shut down suddenly on Weds, leaving us in the lurch. Daddy and I text back and forth about various options


After nap, CC and I work on making banana bread for dessert-- we have to add a little green, of course!


B is home from middle school. His mouth is very sore, and he's grumpy while doing his homework


L and J get off the bus and dump everything out of their bags

 
The littles play upstairs while L takes some quiet time to read


I virtually join the Botanical Medicines class-- we have a guest lecturer from the DEA today!


I put together dinner-- it's green eggs and bacon in honor of Dr. Seuss' belated birthday and St. Patrick's day. The littles think the leprechaun snuck into our house and changed the egg color while it was baking. 

 
Boys finish up dishes before they leave with Daddy (not pictured at all this month!) for choir rehearsal.

Wiggle worm CC watches TV with me

 
Super Girl knows it's important to brush teeth before bed.

Good night, DITL! We manage to secure a babysitter for CC for the rest of the school year on Friday and things have (hopefully) begun to even out. See you in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment