Thursday, April 28, 2022

2022 April DITL: Half of a Thursday during Spring Break

A Sunny Thursday during Spring Break where I forget the camera half the day.

Breakfast is first


Super J wants a protein bar... ok, sure!


Morning screen time

 
Work on finally mailing some letters


Get the kids dressed and playing outside while the sun is shining! It's supposed to rain later, so we take advantage of every moment we can.

Big B and I tackle our project for the day-- changing the way his room is set up! He wants to shift his desk from the corner to facing the window, which means we'll need to re-organize everything.
Time for Spring Cleaning!


He is so happy when everything is moved into their new places. "It's like a whole new room!" 

Another view

As long as I have the vacuum upstairs and am in a cleaning mood, tidy the small kids' room also

Daddy arrives back home! He took the morning to do some solo grocery shopping after being with the kids all week, and found himself some new "Aldi Pride" slides. I love them.

Unload the groceries, then it's time to feed the children lunch

L shows off his "poker face"

At this point, I put my phone down and forget that I'm doing a DITL. You miss kids having fun playing with the neighbor all afternoon, pot pies for dinner, Mom&Dad Date Night (with Big B as babysitter!) and the chaos that is evening showers and reading.

I did find that Sister CC stole my phone at some point and took the following pictures:

Kitchen table, a still life

Music room from a CC perspective

Pensive Daddy

... and her feet

Have a Happy April, DITL! See you in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment