Sunday, September 18, 2022

2022 September DITL: Appointments and Soccer Thursday


A busy September Thursday full of appointments, work, school, and evening soccer

 
Breakfast is devoured by all, only pictured with CC

Everyone disperses to school-- Daddy with B and L, Super J on his own bus a few minutes later. No pictures from this hectic time.

 
Once we put Super J on the bus, CC and I head back inside for some playtime. This is also Mama's rest time after the busy morning rush.


UGH. This mess needs to be taken care of!

While CC works on cleaning up, I hang out the laundry for the day

All cleaned up! Time to head to Pre-K/Pre-School.

Just before leaving, we give Pepper her monthly meds

Drop CC off at Pre-K, then pick up the biggest boys for their orthodontist appointments. L snaps this photo during the drive

 
Arrive at the orthodontist and check in

Post orthodontist appointments (all good, the boys are doing great!) I try to take a photo and they both duck for cover.

Pull back into the HS/MS parking lot to drop off the boys, then head into work

Finally make it to the office, begin the day and start crossing things off the to-do list

Leaving work, most of the to-do list completed

When I arrive home, Super J shows off some ninja sword skills

He makes himself a strawberry snack

 
Chat on the back porch with everyone about their days (no one wants to be pictured, but I am sneaky)

Pre-dinner screens

Collect these packages from the front steps

 
Dinner is served before we head back out for L's soccer game

CC steals my phone and takes this portrait

 
Daddy enjoying the soccer game and this text exchange

GOOOOAAALL!! L had a great curving kick and scored for the Hot Shots!

Head home and the boys shower before a few more minutes of screens. I find this girl asleep on the couch. UPK makes her REALLY tired

 
Little L and Pepper are tired, too

Put everyone to sleep, then add fresh sheets to our bed and turn out the lights.

Here's another photo of Sassy CC to say Goodnight, DITL! See you in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment